Study and Work in Canada

As an international student, you can gain valuable work experience and supplement your spending allowance with part-time student jobs. 

While you must supply sufficient evidence that you can pay for your tuition and living expenses before you arrive in Canada, there are a number of work permit programs for international students and their spouses/common law partners that make working in Canada possible. 

Working in Canada can go a long way towards helping you establish business contacts for the future and can even help you immigrate after graduation. 

International students are allowed to work on campus without a work permit only if registered as a full-time student at a post-secondary institution (college, university, CEGEP) and have a valid study permit. 

Off-Campus Jobsare available to international students only with a work permit and only if registered as a full-time student at a participating publicly funded post-secondary educational institution or in an approved program at an eligible privately funded institution. 

You are allowed only up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions, and full time during scheduled breaks (for example, winter and summer holidays or spring break). 

Another option is to travel and work in Canada for up to one year through International Experience Canada if you are between the ages of 18 to 35 years and your country of origin has an agreement with Canada. 

We assist international students find off-campus temporary work. Embrace your future and let Atlantic Immigration Services help you choose your study and work experience in Canada that will last a lifetime!

We will answer all your quarries within 24 hours.