Throughout the world, people are always migrating from one country to another. The rate of migration for the purpose of better future and opportunities, education and protection specially towards the west will always continue and is expected to increase as the level of education increases among the populace in the developing countries. These prospective immigrants need help and guidance, to fulfil or achieve their dreams. That assistance can be provided by qualified consultants and their agents.
Immigration Services is a very promising and rewarding business. Agents can earn handsome amount of money assisting the qualified Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). The agent's job is to conduct promotion of consultant's immigration services in the local area. Some of the important duties which an agent performs are:
- Introduce prospective immigrants to the RCIC.
- Collectdocuments from the clients as per the directions of the RCIC and send it to him.
- Assist the RCIC in advertising the business in the print and electronic media.
- Assist the RCIC in preparation and conduct of information seminars in the local area.
- Agent cannot render any kind of immigration advice to the prospective immigration applicants.
- Agent cannot charge or collect any money from the client for the work being performed by him/her on behalf of the RCIC.
Agent will be paid commission for each client, s/he brings to the RCIC for immigration services.
If you are an excellent salesperson, who love communicating with people, enjoy travelling around and have positive attitude, you would fit into our team well. As far as earning goes, sky is the limit.
If you have any questions or want to know more, write to us. Submit your resume and we will get in touch with you soon: