In the modern job market, a job seeker's first contact with the employer is through his /her Resume / Curriculum Vitae. Employers receive a large number of resumes for any advertised job opening and unless your resume is able to convince the recruiter of your suitability, you may not be contacted for phone / personal interview. We, at AGIEES, redefineas to how as a job seekers you should brand to employers.
We are a continually growing resume writing firm providing clients with the foundational services needed to optimize their job search process. We're presently expanding into all domestic markets and are looking for talented and customer service-focused writers to help provide our standard of service to clients across the world. This is an opportunity to secure a long-term, independent contractor position that is entirely telecommute-based.
The main advantages of working with us are:
- Be your own boss, set your own schedule and work from anywhere you like.
- Exceptional support services to assist you throughout the writing process.
- Access to leading industry resources in resume writing, LinkedIn development etc.
- Endless opportunities for growth into various writing fields.
- A friendly, positive and flexible attitude.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills. Professional experience in a writing position will be preferred.
- Impeccable attention to detail and time management skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.Proven customer support skills.
- The desire to learn and evolve your writing skills in the field of resume writing.
- Willingness to attend online and in-class training sessions as and when directed.
- Background in professional writing, human resources/recruitment, or associated fields.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word.
- The writer must heave personal laptop, external storage device and a copy of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
If you feel you match required skills, click below to apply: